Monday, March 19, 2012

WOOO BACK IN ACTION!!!

First day back at boot camp after a week off...man oh man was it a little more rough than I had anticipated.  I conquered one month of boot camp and I knew it was still going to be hard but not from the start.  Then again, my week off was not truly spent off because I had early and super late dance practices all last week.  When working out this morning I started to question my sanity for doing this to myself yet again, but loving it at the same time. It feels like I exerted so much of my energy and self-motivation into the last session of boot camp that I do not even know how I will do it again.  One thing I do know is that I can do it regardless.  I am only as weak as I think I am, therefore I will not think I am weak.  People limit themselves based off of what they think they can accomplish.  It is important to know that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.  Sometimes when I lose motivation to keep everything up I look at the fitness pinboards on Pinterest.  Sounds kind of lame, but they are really inspiring.  When you're lacking motivation don't give in to defeat, remember how far you have come and be proud of yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment