Sunday, March 4, 2012

As I sit here tonight I am hardcore avoiding my homework, eating chocolate chips, I am somewhat not excited to get up at 5am once again tomorrow. There are times when life just gets so hectic that I want all of my responsibilities to go away and to sleep and play all day. When times like these occur it is key to keep goals in mind...although waking up at 5am is not ideal for anyone, college student or not, it really is a great start to my day. I do not have to worry about working out for the rest of my day and starting my day with such an intense workout gives me the satisfying feeling of accomplishment before half of the town is even awake. School work on the other hand is slightly less rewarding in my eyes...graduation is in 69 days. Hard to believe it seems so close yet so far. The closer graduation comes it seems the harder it is to stay focused on classes and homework. I try to keep in mind that regardless of how long I put something off, I am still going to have to deal with it in the end...so I might as well just get it over with now.

My major is all about human movement, the body: what it does and how it works, so it is fairly easy to be interested in the things I am learning, but I have recently decided to changed my career path from physical therapy to...well...that is the hard part...I am not sure what I want to do with my life anymore. I want to do something in the medical field but physical therapy has disinterested me lately and I do not want to get stuck dong something with the rest of my life that does not totally thrill me. I would love to be paid lots of money to work out every day..wouldn't that be nice. I have been thinking about becoming a personal trainer when I graduate to make good money to save up for graduate school. I guess we will see what the world has in store for me, but for now I suppose I should stop procrastinating and do what I need to do. Gotta get to bed by 10pm, which I now consider late lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment